– by MonSun Chan | www.TheChocolateDate.com ©2012
It is so easy these days to get caught up in the busyness of Life that we forget to express our love and appreciation to our loved one. We wear the dark colored lens and forget to take them off to see the beauty and love in front and around of us. You have a precious gift in front of you who added joy and love to your Life.
Many people leave relationships and friendships if they are not feeling loved, supported, respected, honored, cherished and/or appreciated. And have you noticed many people can’t get enough of acknowledgement and appreciation? In fact many secretly crave that kind of attention.
So let’s show your sweetie how much they mean to you and how they’ve contributed to your life to make it full and bright instead of empty and alone.
Focus on what you love about your sweetie and all the great things (both big and small) they’ve done for us. When you sincerely express your gratitude and love see how much love is reflected right back at you.
But remember you too benefit as well. How?
- Feels good
- Relationship with your sweetie improves and flows easier
- Build up immune system
- Increase in energy
- Instant fountain of youth taking years off your face
- Increase in vitality
- Deep relaxation and in a state of happiness
So here are 3 things you can do:
1. Find out what and how your sweetie would like to be appreciated. Is it simple as gifts like flowers and chocolates? Is it words of acknowledgment verbally and/or in writing? Is it about the action of being in service like a massage or helping around the house? Or a reward system like peck on the cheek for a job well done? Find out and set yourself to win.
2. Journaling – most popular thing you can do daily where you jot 2-3 things you are grateful for in your relationship. Focus on the positive aspects. By doing this you increase your own happiness without even realizing it. Try it!
3. Express or demonstrate your appreciation and love to your sweetie at least once a day. And if you are really busy, schedule it on your phone and/or calendar to remind you. Keep this like an important meeting you can’t change. It doesn’t have to be big. Even the little things count.
Both you and your sweetie will benefit. it’s a win-win and all starts with you. Sooner or later your sweetie will follow suite. Life without them wouldn’t be the same.
Action step: what one action step can you take to show your gratitude and appreciation? Please share in the Facebook or replay to this email. I love to read them and support you.
Come over to Facebook or post your comments below. Love to hear feedback from you so I know how to better serve you.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: All rights reserved ©2012 The Chocolate Date. Mon Sun C. created “The Chocolate Date”. It’s all about things to do on a date using chocolate where you can get turned on and excited again and again. Intrigued? Visit http://www.TheChocolateDate.com to download your complimentary eBook “10 Yummy Date Ideas for Chocolate Lovers” to get started on yummy gooey love.
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
All rights reserved ©2012-2017 The Chocolate Date. Divinity C. created "The Chocolate Date". Does your love life need a romantic reboot?
Jump-start your Dates with creativity & spontaneity to woo your sweetie. Visit http://www.TheChocolateDate.com to download your complimentary eBook "11 Yummy Date Ideas for Chocolate Lovers" to get started on yummy gooey love.
Latest posts by Divinity (see all)
- Hippity-hop! Bunnies, chicks, and Easter eggs with zChocolat..oh my!! - March 19, 2016
- “Hot & Sticky” – Over 50 Fun Ways to Sex it Up with Chocolate - July 28, 2015
- With Love From Provence - July 27, 2015