Spring is finally here and Easter is just around the corner. With all the festivities and chocolatiers working hard making treats for the Easter holiday, this is a great time to plan something special for your sweetie. Hmmmm… chocolate bunnies, chocolate and malted milk eggs, chocolate covered marshmallows, jelly beans and truffles all decorated in colors of yellows, pinks, blues and purples. This is a great day for kids, but who says adults can’t have their fun too! Take your sweetie on a date out in the town or spend it in the intimacy of your own home.
Quick date ideas:
1. Easter egg hunt – remember the fun and excitement of finding these delectable treats? The best part was that you get to eat them too. Create your own hunt using chocolates eggs and bunnies that will lead your sweetie to find the big prize. What will it be? A large chocolate Easter egg filled with more goodies? Or You smothered in chocolate! For ideas check out this article on scavenger hunts: http://www.thechocolatedate.com/blog/youre-hotter/
2. Easter breakfast/brunch in bed – start off the morning by feeding each other chocolate treats or even chocolate pancakes smothered with chocolate sauce with a cup of mocha, hot chocolate or even a glass of champagne in bed. Celebrate Easter with this yummy recipe for Caramel Liege Waffles. Yum!
4. Make Easter treats – A perfect afternoon date idea you can do to spend with your Chocolate Date for something fun, sometimes gooey, but yummy for sure. If this is your or your Chocolate Date’s first time cooking/baking, it can be an enjoyable new experience! Enjoy the fun of shopping for ingredients and whipping it all together. Try this making this really easy Easter treat – Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Easter Eggs
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
All rights reserved ©2012-2017 The Chocolate Date. Divinity C. created "The Chocolate Date". Does your love life need a romantic reboot?
Jump-start your Dates with creativity & spontaneity to woo your sweetie. Visit http://www.TheChocolateDate.com to download your complimentary eBook "11 Yummy Date Ideas for Chocolate Lovers" to get started on yummy gooey love.
Latest posts by Divinity (see all)
- Hippity-hop! Bunnies, chicks, and Easter eggs with zChocolat..oh my!! - March 19, 2016
- “Hot & Sticky” – Over 50 Fun Ways to Sex it Up with Chocolate - July 28, 2015
- With Love From Provence - July 27, 2015