Chocolate Chiffon Pots
– by Divinity Chan | www.TheChocolateDate.com ©2013
1 1/2 c Skim milk
2 Envelopes unflavored gelatin
3 tb Unsweetened cocoa
2 tb Granulated sugar
Few grains salt
2 ts Vanilla extract
1 c Ice cubes (6 to 8)
Toppings: Semisweet chocolate shavings, maraschino cherry, fresh fruit (such as strawberry slices or berries), chocolate sprinkles and/or whipped cream
- Place milk in a medium-sized saucepan and add gelatin, cocoa, sugar and salt.
- Stir over moderate heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat; add vanilla and stir briskly with fork or wire whisk to mix ingredients well.
- Pour into blender, add ice cubes, cover and blend at medium speed until ice cubes dissolve.
- Uncover, stir once with rubber spatula and let stand 2-3 minutes to jelly.
- Spoon into 4 dessert dishes or parfait glasses and top each serving with Semi-sweet chocolate shavings, maraschino cherry, fresh fruit (such as strawberry slices or berries), chocolate sprinkles and/or whipped cream
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
All rights reserved ©2012-2017 The Chocolate Date. Divinity C. created "The Chocolate Date". Does your love life need a romantic reboot?
Jump-start your Dates with creativity & spontaneity to woo your sweetie. Visit http://www.TheChocolateDate.com to download your complimentary eBook "11 Yummy Date Ideas for Chocolate Lovers" to get started on yummy gooey love.
Latest posts by Divinity (see all)
- Hippity-hop! Bunnies, chicks, and Easter eggs with zChocolat..oh my!! - March 19, 2016
- “Hot & Sticky” – Over 50 Fun Ways to Sex it Up with Chocolate - July 28, 2015
- With Love From Provence - July 27, 2015