by Mon Sun , “The Chocolate Date” Diva @2012 All right reserved.
Spring is finally here and Easter is just around the corner. With all the festivities and chocolatiers working hard making treats for the Easter holiday, this is a great time to plan something special for your sweetie.
Hmmmm… chocolate bunnies, chocolate and malted milk eggs, chocolate covered marshmallows, jelly beans and truffles all decorated in colors of yellows, pinks, blues and purples. This is a great day for kids, but who says adults can’t have their fun too! Take your sweetie on a date out in the town or spend it in the intimacy of your own home.
Quick date ideas:
1. Easter egg hunt – remember the fun and excitement of finding these delectable treats? The best part was that you get to eat them too. Create your own hunt using chocolates eggs and bunnies that will lead your sweetie to find the big prize. What will it be? A large chocolate Easter egg filled with more goodies? Or You smothered in chocolate!
2. Easter breakfast/brunch in bed – start off the morning by feeding each other chocolate treats or even chocolate pancakes smothered with chocolate sauce with a cup of mocha, hot chocolate or even a glass of champagne in bed.
3.Chocolatier Hopping – Hop from one local chocolatier to another viewing their Easter displays and enjoy their edible delights just waiting to be eaten. Also, inquire to see if they have any chocolate tours or tastings you two can partake.
If you have any comments, please share it on The Chocolate Date Facebook page! Or type it in the comments section below.
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
All rights reserved ©2012-2017 The Chocolate Date. Divinity C. created "The Chocolate Date". Does your love life need a romantic reboot?
Jump-start your Dates with creativity & spontaneity to woo your sweetie. Visit http://www.TheChocolateDate.com to download your complimentary eBook "11 Yummy Date Ideas for Chocolate Lovers" to get started on yummy gooey love.
Latest posts by Divinity (see all)
- Hippity-hop! Bunnies, chicks, and Easter eggs with zChocolat..oh my!! - March 19, 2016
- “Hot & Sticky” – Over 50 Fun Ways to Sex it Up with Chocolate - July 28, 2015
- With Love From Provence - July 27, 2015