4 Fantastic Ways to Spark Romance and Intimacy in Your Relationship
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Dr._Patty_Ann_Tublin]Dr. Patty Ann Tublin
Spring is a time for renewal. So why not renew our relationship as we leave the cold winter behind us? There are many fantastic ways to spark romance and intimacy in your relationship; below I have revealed 4 of my favorite ones. They are simple, inexpensive and virtually guaranteed to bring back that lovin’ feeling – whether it is gone, gone, gone, hanging by a thread, or desperate for a fresh breath of creativity or new life!
1. Romantic Date Idea – If you’ve been dating or married for a while, having a romantic date night is sure to bring back the spark. Send the kids to a friend’s house for a sleepover or spend the night at a hotel (my personal favorite, wink). “Hotel dates” are romantic because they seem to add an element of seduction. Whether at home or in a hotel, kick it up a notch and play some games like role-playing or pretending you are strangers. Be creative – this is fun – believe me!
2. Romantic Day Idea – This is not a repeat of #1. The idea of a romantic day is to spend the day together teaching your partner something new – a sport, a hobby or a craft (you get the idea). Be patient and creative in your teaching – and make it fun! This is a great way to get your partner to join you in your favorite hobby or interest -without coercing them. Reward the day’s learning experience with a celebratory dinner or drink! – and watch the love runneth over! It is a win-win!
3. Romantic Gift Idea – Create an album or scrapbook of your “life” story together – include information about the first time you met, your first date together, romantic moments, dates and times shared together. Include ticket stubs, cards, brochures, and any other important mementos signifying special occasions spent together. I have done this and my husband loved it!
4. Romantic Games that Costs you Nothing – Play a game together. For example, ask 10 – 20 questions of each other. This is a totally open, no holds barred chance to get to know each other better. You never know what kind of intimate and sexy information might be revealed to spark some intimate and sexy interludes after the game. Bring it on!
The list is really endless for romantic ways to spark romance and intimacy in your relationship. The 4 ideas written above just happen to be some of my favorite – they are easy, creative, inexpensive and fun! Whatever ways you come up with to renew the spark of intimacy in your relationship is great – the most important thing is to take this season of spring as a chance to spark and re-ignite the flames of passion and love in your relationship – it doesn’t really matter how you do it. Just do it!
Relationship expert Dr. Patty Ann publishes the weekly e-zine ‘Two Hearts Beating As One’� to an ever growing subscriber list. If you are ready to jump-start your relationship and have greater romance, more intimacy, better sex in your relationship, make more money, be more successful, and lead a healthier and more fulfilled lifestyle get your free tips now at [http://www.drpattyann.com]http://www.drpattyann.com.
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?4-Fantastic-Ways-to-Spark-Romance-and-Intimacy-in-Your-Relationship&id=4668322] 4 Fantastic Ways to Spark Romance and Intimacy in Your Relationship
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
All rights reserved ©2012-2017 The Chocolate Date. Divinity C. created "The Chocolate Date". Does your love life need a romantic reboot?
Jump-start your Dates with creativity & spontaneity to woo your sweetie. Visit http://www.TheChocolateDate.com to download your complimentary eBook "11 Yummy Date Ideas for Chocolate Lovers" to get started on yummy gooey love.
Latest posts by Divinity (see all)
- Hippity-hop! Bunnies, chicks, and Easter eggs with zChocolat..oh my!! - March 19, 2016
- “Hot & Sticky” – Over 50 Fun Ways to Sex it Up with Chocolate - July 28, 2015
- With Love From Provence - July 27, 2015