by MonSun C “The Chocolate Date Diva” ©2012 All rights reserved
Coming up with new date ideas can be challenging but look no further! “The Chocolate Date” Diva has a few up her sleeves to help make your date fun and schweeet.
Did you know that soaking in a luxurious bath is a great way to mentally wash away the stress and worries of the day from your busy and crazy lives? Imagine both of you just relaxing in the tub doing nothing else but being with each other and enjoying the time together. Be taken away to
Create a romantic and sensuous atmosphere by bringing together all the elements that will make the night special. Turn up some sexy/romantic or your Chocolate Date’s favourite music, set out a couple of glasses of wine or champagne or beverage of choice (champagne is nice as it sets the mood of celebration), light some scented candles and then scatter rose petals in and around the bathtub and surrounding areas.
Fill your bathtub with approximately 30-36 gallons of warm-hot chocolate syrup, or melt your own chocolate. If you find it is too rich or thick, add some water to dilute it and adjust to your preference. You can also add a dash of edible essential oil such as orange, peppermint or rosemary, or sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on the surface for a rich sensual experience.
Tips for creating a wonderful chocolate bath experience:
1. Warm towels/robes – warm these up in the dryer just before you need them. Once out of the tub, put on this on your sweetie and he/she will definitely love the warmth.
2. Phones – turn off the ringer or put your phone on vibrate. This is your time to be with your sweetie. Have all your messages go to voicemail – that is what you are paying for anyways.
3. If this can’t be done at home, check out your local spa to see if they offer chocolate baths in their facilities. Bundle it up with a few more services like a chocolate wrap and a massage and make it a decadent afternoon.
Come over to Facebook or post your comments below. Love to hear feedback from you so I know how to better serve you.
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
All rights reserved ©2012-2017 The Chocolate Date. Divinity C. created "The Chocolate Date". Does your love life need a romantic reboot?
Jump-start your Dates with creativity & spontaneity to woo your sweetie. Visit http://www.TheChocolateDate.com to download your complimentary eBook "11 Yummy Date Ideas for Chocolate Lovers" to get started on yummy gooey love.
Latest posts by Divinity (see all)
- Hippity-hop! Bunnies, chicks, and Easter eggs with zChocolat..oh my!! - March 19, 2016
- “Hot & Sticky” – Over 50 Fun Ways to Sex it Up with Chocolate - July 28, 2015
- With Love From Provence - July 27, 2015